Welcome To Illinois Therapeutic Massage
If you have just had surgery or suffer from chronic pain, I can help relieve your pain through massage. My name is Dharmi Mehta, a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Certified Oncology Therapist, and the owner of Illinois Therapeutic Massage. I strive on keeping up with techniques that include Manual Lymphatic drainage (MLD), Scar tissue, Vagus Nerve Stimulation, Cupping, Gua Sha, Hot stones, and Wood therapy that can provide you with specific and lasting results.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (MLD) Benefits:
- Clear stagnated areas and expedite the removal of waste and toxins from the body's tissues.
- Reduces swelling and Inflammation.
- Stimulate optimal function of the immune system.
- Promotes a state of relaxation and balance within the Autonomic Nervous System.
- Valuable support for pre and post-surgeries.
- Reduces pain and swelling during recovery from plastic surgeries like Tummy tuck, Liposuction, Breast augmentation or reduction, Medical Mastectomy, BBL, and facial surgeries.
- Improves recovery from joint replacement surgeries, and C-sections.
- Regeneration of tissue from burning or scarring.
The Massage Experience in a Nutshell
"Dharmi is very professional and targets client’s needs every time. Afterward, she always discusses ways to better maintain your body and keep it healthy. She listens and is very attentive. Definitely recommend her!"
"Dharmi is very talented at both listening to what you want and recommending anything that will help you get better. She has a great ability to apply any pressure you want and works on any "problem" areas you bring up. She is also very pleasant and professional! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, respectful, and talented massage therapist!"
"I always look forward to my appointments with Dharmi. She is professional at all times. I recommend her to all my friends and family. I absolutely am thrilled with her! Hurry and book your appointment before they are all taken!"