1) Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
2)Do you now, or have you recently had any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
3)Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has Coronavirus-type symptoms?
If you replied 'yes' to any of these questions, please contact us to reschedule your appointment without penalty. Thank you for keeping my practice and everyone safe!!
BEFORE EACH APPOINTMENT you must fill out and sign the COVID-19 questionnaire and informed consent form. This must be done online through the link in the reminder email and within 24 hours of your appointment. You will not be able to fill it out in person before your massage and I won’t be able to give a massage without that. Masks are required to enter the building and Masks must be worn by both you and myself during your entire visit.
1) I will wear a clean, disposable medical mask during all treatments.
2) I ask that you bring a clean, reusable, or disposable mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, I will provide one for you. If you’re unable to wear a mask during your treatment, unfortunately, I cannot treat you at this time.
3) No guests are allowed. Our waiting area is temporarily closed. The only exception is if you are accompanying a minor receiving a service.
4) When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle or outside the building and text me at 516-286-8621 to notify me and wait for my reply.
5) I encourage you to please only bring in necessary items.
New Cleaning Procedures:
Each session will have fresh linens, a blanket, and disposable face cradle covers.
After each session, all surfaces in my clinic will be cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectants.
I will have hand sanitizer (70% ethanol) available for you to use.
I will be using a HEPA air purifier in my clinic.